Friday, February 06, 2015

New lightweight themes for Pale Moon



Moon Map Theme on Mozilla Add-Ons site


Some new lightweight themes I created for personal use in Pale Moon, my favourite browser.

To avoid confusion:
1. Lightweight themes, formerly known as Firefox "Personas" don't change the whole look of the browser, but only the background images of the browser's header and footer. They can easily be installed on Mozilla Add-Ons website and changed /removed in the browser add-on settings.

2. Though Pale Moon isn't Firefox anymore ("and will never be again":) these themes can be used in both of them and, so I guess, also in Waterfox, Cyberfox, etc. ... I just call them themes for Pale Moon here, cause I rarely use Firefox anymore for too many unwanted changes and updates, just things that I don't need.

Unfortunately there is no other easy way to share themes than over Mozilla addons. Maybe I put them up here for download and write a How-To install them as local files in the near future.

So far, greets and enjoy!


Foggy Horses Theme
Very romantic :)

More atheist cat Theme
This one is based on the famous Ceiling Cat meme asking Where is your God now?
- because this world needs more unreligion.

6 Heads Theme

No comments:

Post a Comment