Saturday, November 15, 2014

Cows are great!

That's why I don't eat them anymore.
 

They're curious




Music by Ween - I don't want to leave you on the farm - (source)




 They're smart










 


 They socialize




They don't kill each other

and make no war



 They don't care about small printed papers





They kiss each other



 They're beautiful



They're just cool

BTW I also don't eat pigs anymore, but have no good photos yet.

What I almost forgot, cows are also great photo models! No fake faces, no fashy make-up shit, just the real thing, ya know?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
Comments addendum

Thanks for the contributions mates!

Bluebottle, in your gif  I guess this Kate Upton is the one with the 2 udders, innit? Also it reminded me on one more reason for cows being awesome ...

I love milk! Delicious milk,  every morning!


viti: Yes, they are very curious. Remember this?
 
   
Finally I could find out about how you did this photo.


4 comments:

  1. http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/kate-upton-milks-a-cow.gif I think cows are great.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://www.gifbin.com/bin/248swyusw5yusw.gif

      Delete
  2. Once again, great pictures there! They are curious, aren´t they? :)
    I think the sound is missing, so here it comes: ring-nature.com/de/cow.mp3.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi folks! Can't put pics in the reply, so I extended the post above at the end.

    ReplyDelete