Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Medusa


A new 1680x1050 (see notes below) wallpaper, created from the Medusa mosaic photo in the previous post. Couldn't find out the original artist.

(N): As I just noticed again, wallpaper sized images are still auto-resized to 1600 x 1000 pixels by Google. Various sites, blogs and Google itself told me I could get around downsizing pictures and new annoying functions like Auto-Awesome and Auto-Enhance if I use Google+. So I registered and, indeed, in the G+ settings I could disable these and even more functions, that I don't need. While the terrible enhancements could be stopped, the "Keep original image size" doesn't seem to work. Sorry for this. Maybe I find a solution one day.

update 2014-05-25:
To download the wallpaper in full size click here then on the thumbnail and on the download button at the lower right:


No comments:

Post a Comment