Tuesday, November 24, 2020

In the Sun

 

Wallpapers 1600x1000



Found this unknown song on Peter Gabriel's "Flotsam and Jetsam" CD-Compilation and liked it very much, so I made another cover song of it. There's a version on youtube here:

Peter Gabriel - Into the Sun


Later I found out the original song is written by Joseph Arthur, which I didn't knew before, and from his second album "Come To Where I'm From" (2000) on "Real World Records".
A nice video can be found on his channel here:

Joseph Arthur - In The Sun (Official Video)


A third version became - more or less - the vocal guideline of my own version:

Michael Stipe feat. Chris Martin - In The Sun [Lyrics]


 - As I already got a "copyright claim" with no serious consequences (yet), I'd like to repeat here that I'm not the "owner" of this song, nor any "rights" for "intellectual property". I just like it, my version is far from being a "copy", this is just "fair use" for fun, with no commercial interest.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment