Friday, October 12, 2018

Comments do not work anymore



Dear visitors,
it's been some months ago, I noticed my comments on other blogs don't work. I first thought it was a temporary malfunction on my side, but later I tried to reply to one of the few comments here and none of the options in the blog settings, no "Reply" or "Add comment" and no "Google account" or "Anonymous" user in the comment box did the job.

I read that Google connected Blogger comments to a Google+ account, - which I deactivated in the past, but I still could write comments then. Looking for the status of my used Google services shows that my Google+ account is still active, somehow...
In the Google products forum or groups I found many other blog users -with active G+ accounts- complaining about their comments not being published, so it seems there is some serious failure going on with Blogger, G+ and Google.
As I just read Google will end Google+ in around 10 months, I wonder what will happen then...?
If blogger still exists then, I might write New Posts instead of Replies or Comments in that useless box.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment