Friday, December 01, 2017

Enjoy This Islands


Everyone is an island, but as they are all connected somehow within the depth of the seas, I was invited for a stay by another island and left mine for a while.


So in warm and bright summertime I could enjoy a huge paradise garden, strange new flowers and apple trees, hundreds of insects, some squirrels and snails and many different birds, which often woke me very early in the morning, before sunrise.

If it wasn't the birds, it was the incredible Master-Cat waking me. In the dark, begging for food. In its limitless wisdom it taught me therefore: Do everything for your few real needs and do not much else than enjoying nature around you for the rest of the day; go here, there and everywhere.
And do not forget feeding the Holy Cat, of course.


A revision of the photos reminded me of the Cat and garden again and let me put some of them together with a recycled cover version of  'Enjoy the Silence', an older Depeche Mode song, which fit very well, may be because of the deck chair, the crown, the islands ... who knows?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment