Friday, October 13, 2017

Delicious bread


I like bread.
While I was on a long search for bread that's cheap, tasty, healthy and not full of nothing and shite, I now decided to make my own.



With a bit help and advice from a friend and a few useful youtube tutorials I created these first two very basic breads from organic rye, water, tiny measures of sugar, good salt from around the beginning of this universe, yeast (which wasn't so necessary).
 
 
I also added a cup of organic sunflower kernels to the dough, throwing a part of them on top and punching them slightly into the surface before baking.
 

Sure, it's a bit of work but once you understand the process it's easy to do. The very tasty prototypes already convinced me to continue, try out other flours and additions - the next ones with caraway seeds are already in the process.

Once I find a really recommendable receipt I'll post it here. Otherwise I can actually only recommend doing a search and find some good video tutorials (in your language). - Might take some time from the start, but it's worth it!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment