Friday, November 18, 2016

My own Supermoon

Wallpaper in 1366x768 resolution

On the usual photo platforms like flickr,etc... I was looking for a nice new desktop background with this weeks Supermoon. ...

Some were really overprocessed or looked like fake. Lots of the many photos were really good, technically brilliant and so on,..., but I noticed some of these had no comparison of supermoon size to other objects. I know, the real moon size didn't change, so how do I see it's "super" on a single moon wallpaper?
And those with a rather natural view - which I always prefer over fake processings - rather showed a too small moon, even tiny Supermoons, the higher the angle ...

So, in the end I decided tinkering to make my own Supermoon. Who cares about fake reality these days?

Enjoy - Supermoon, with at least 200% Mega added now

2 comments:

  1. If nobody else can do it you just have to do it for yourself! Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. THX. But it's not perfect as I wanted to add some bats, but have no single bat photo. They're rare here, or only show in darkness :(

    ReplyDelete