Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Oh noes ... the Catocalypse is nigh!

Wallpaper by Bogdan (or Boglan C???)

As if there were no other problems on this world, since over one year even the ordinary, not so techy news sites keep me annoyingly up to date with every pea-sized info and speculation about that new OS version coming up. - The "Insider Program", a really brilliant MS idea for free marketing, BTW. 


After I checked the Windows 8 Preview back then, I didn't expect much better changes for the versions to come. Now, at release, I read about features, they just re-build some kind of pre-Win8 Start Menu and added a virtual female Help Assistant, which might be exciting for 15 year old gamers. Not so interesting for me. I thought.
'BUT is this REALLY ALL behind it?' - I started to ask myself in the documentary style of questions.
Now after deep research of details, update policy, shady cloud services, cats and many other things, I came to the conclusion not to use it:

So, as it was written in the lost Book of Old Western Star, all the signs clearly point out the Catmageddon is near.

"... after the four handth'ed year (4x5=20) the beast with the nine in it's end level name (=9(+20=29) will open a new window and pretend it's name was not 9 but 10, and inside itself a sexy appearance called Cortana guides the new followers to promote the fake Tenth all over the world, and thus eternal faketh'd beast will grow with evry slave and renew itself in waves with no control and it will build a cloud and stream it's believers souls to this cloud to serve his Prince of Darkness and his soulless armies." - Book of Reggaenomics, chap.7

Remember these words.

No comments:

Post a Comment