Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Seahorses

 Silently floating through the seagrass.

Such beautiful creatures. I've hardly ever seen them alive. As a kid I found one at the beach, dead and dried to a skeleton.

 Then I saw thousands of them dried to sell in the tourist shops.

From what I read, trillions of seahorses are caught in Asia to sell them for stupid reasons in 'drugstores' and on other markets. Many chinese people seem to believe that they give supernatural sexual powers, like they believe in such wonders of certain mushrooms, worms, rhino and elephant horn, bear paw and gall, whale penis, etc. ... . I personally believe, if they would work, China will explode one day from all these concentrated hormone level superpowers.


On research with my kryptonite microscope at Elephant Island Labs (EIL) I only found out seahorses can give you this:

Which, as a result of incautios consumption, can lead to this:

No comments:

Post a Comment