Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Heathlands


The weather has changed to hot summer now, so I visited a near nature reserve and took a long walk through the heath.
















 Home of the spider

















Poor little dragon had a heavy wound at his leg. He disappeared into the long grass after a while and hopefully made it.








 



 Curious cattle in moonshine.




My first photo of a fox, yay! This isn't such a nice pic, I know, but as the light was gone I suddenly saw something jumping through the grass. Couldn't really recognise what it was and the camera didn't autofocus in the dark ... but I could see it sit down and watch me. From its movements it could have been a cat, too, but later at home I pushed the brightness a bit and it clearly turned out it's been a fox:)


 This is also no cat.


No comments:

Post a Comment